Pet Health Information From Your Local, Plymouth, MI Veterinarians
Looking for information on pet health? Contact your family veterinarian first! At our clinic, inpatient treatments are available for emergency and urgent care situations, and we partner with our local animal ER for pets that require 24-hr care. An informed pet owner is a responsible pet owner, so take time to browse our downloadable pet health info handouts, or give us a call and let us answer your questions.
Here are some links to valuable animal health information that you can view and download. Just click on the links below. The downloads are in PDF format. You can download the Adobe PDF Reader for free here. The “Additional Links” will take you away from our site, we can’t be responsible for the content of the other sites.
- Colonial Vet Clinic’s New Patient Form
- Boarding Admission Form
- Information on boarding CATS
- Information on boarding DOGS
- Routine Horse Care
- To Rotate or not to Rotate Dewormers?
- How do I brush my pet’s teeth?
- Understanding my pet’s blood tests
- Anesthesia concerns? Read this first.
- Is pet insurance right for me?
- What is lepto and how do I prevent it?
- Dealing with the death of a pet
- What to expect after vaccinations
- How do I give my cat oral medication?
- Help! I can’t get my cat in the carrier!
- Be careful when buying meds online!